Whittard of Chelsea is one of the world’s leading tea and coffee specialists. The story began in 1886 when Walter Whittard opened his tea and coffee store in London’s Fleet Street. Here, he sourced the highest quality teas from around the world and blended them to his customer’s specifications.
What makes Whittard special?
- 130 varieties of specially blended tea & herbal infusions
- Over 16 top quality hot chocolate flavours from dark, white to strawberry and chilli
- Quality wide ranges of specialist china, equipment and glassware
- One of the few places that will grind freshly roasted coffee beans to an individual’s tastes
- Fabulous gift ideas including hampers, beautifully packaged gift sets & stocking fillers
- A quintessential British feel featuring everything required to host that perfect tea party!