Brandy butter – a Christmas special
This recipe is for brandy butter, often associated with Christmas. This brandy butter recipe is quick and easy to make and tastes great. Click here to download the recipe for brandy butter.
Ingredients – as required | Preparation time 10 mins
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 20g ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- Place the butter in a clean bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Pass the icing sugar through a sieve into the bowl and, using a wooden spoon, mix in to the butter. Add the ground almonds and brandy and mix well.
- Slowly mix in the double cream.
- Spoon the brandy butter into a small clean bowl, cover with cling film and store in the fridge until required.
Stocks and sauces – Hints and tips
We have put together some essential hints and tips for preparing stocks and sauces, which includes information on seasoning and storage.
Other stocks and sauces to make
Here are some more stocks and sauces you may want to try: