This parma ham recipe is served with melon and makes a great starter. This melon and proscuitto recipe is quick and easy to make.
I Honeydew melon
1 Cantaloupe melon
40g Parma ham
Mise en place
1. Ball the melons and place the balls into a clean bowl.
2. Make the stock syrup, cool and add to the melon.
3. Finely shred the Parma ham.
4. Cover the melon and place in a fridge for at least 1 hour to chill.
1. Remove the melon from the fridge and drain into a clean bowl.
2. Neatly place the melon balls into chilled glasses, ensuring you have an even amount of melon in each glass.
3. Stir the remaining stock syrup and spoon over the melon until each glass is about a third full of the liquid.
4. Garnish the melon with the shredded Parma ham. Serve the melon and Parma ham as soon as possible.