This salad recipe is for a vegetable salad. If looking for recipes for vegetables, this vegetable salad uses carrot, swede, peas, turnip and green beans.
10g frozen peas
10g green beans
Sea salt / pepper
Mise en place
1. Wash and peel the carrot, swede and turnip and cut into 0.5cm dice. Cook them in boiling salted water for about 10-12 minutes until just cooked. Drain and refresh and dry well.
2. Wash and cut the beans and blanch them for about 4-5 minutes. Drain and refresh and dry well.
3. Blanch the peas for 2 minutes, then refresh and dry well.
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a bowl and season to taste.
2. Bind the vegetable salad together using a little mayonnaise.