This salad dressing recipe is for a cranberry dressing. Click here to download the recipe for cranberry dressing.
Ingredients – Serves 1 | Preparation time 10 mins
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped teaspoons cranberry sauce
- Sea salt / pepper
- Put the mustard, sugar, lemon juice and cranberry sauce into a clean bowl and whisk together well.
- Whisk in the vinegar.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Season the cranberry dressing to taste.
- Pour the cranberry dressing into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Label and date and store in the fridge until required.
Shake the dressing well before use.
If you find the dressing is a little too thick, whisk in a spoon or two of cold water.
Salad making tips
We have put together some great tips for making great tasting and simple salads. This includes the use of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.
Great tasting salad recipes
Why not try these great tasting salad recipes:
Try these great tasting salad dressings to give your salad great taste: