Honey and mustard dressing
This salad dressing recipe is for a honey and mustard dressing. Click here to download the recipe for honey and wholegrain mustard dressing.
Ingredients – Serves 1 | Preparation time 10 mins
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons runny honey
- Sea salt / pepper
- Put the mustard into a clean bowl and whisk in the cider vinegar.
- Whisk in the runny honey.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Mix well and season to taste.
- Pour the honey and wholegrain mustard dressing into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Label and date and store in the fridge until required.
Shake the honey and wholegrain mustard well before use.
Salad making tips
We have put together some great tips for making great tasting and simple salads. This includes the use of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.
Great tasting salad recipes
Why not try these great tasting salad recipes:
Try these great tasting salad dressings to give your salad great taste: