Soy dressing – adds great taste to any salad
This dressing recipe is for a soy dressing. Click here to download the recipe for soy dressing.
Ingredients – Serves 1 | Preparation time 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Sea salt / pepper
- Pour the honey into a clean bowl and whisk in the orange juice. Next, whisk in the soy sauce and vinegar.
- Slowly whisk in the sesame oil.
- Season to taste.
- Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Label and date and store in the fridge until required.
Shake the soy dressing well before use.
Salad making tips
We have put together some great tips for making great tasting and simple salads. This includes the use of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.
Great tasting salad recipes
Why not try these great tasting salad recipes:
Try these great tasting salad dressings to give your salad great taste: