Tarragon dressing – why not try something different?
This dressing recipe is for a tarragon dressing. This tarragon dressing recipe uses cream, red wine vinegar, garlic and tarragon leaves. Click here to download the recipe for tarragon dressing.
Ingredients – Serves 1 | Preparation time 10 mins
- 150ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove
- 15g tarragon leaves
- Sea salt / pepper
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Pick and finely chop the tarragon leaves.
- Put all the ingredients into a clean bowl and mix well.
- Season the tarragon dressing to taste.
- Cover and store the tarragon dressing in the fridge until required.
Salad making tips
We have put together some great tips for making great tasting and simple salads. This includes the use of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.
Great tasting salad recipes
Why not try these great tasting salad recipes:
Try these great tasting salad dressings to give your salad great taste: