This shows how to cook couscous. Couscous is popular with salads and as an accompaniment for many meals and snacks.
Ingredients – Serves 4 | Cooking time 15 mins
- 200g couscous
- 250ml Water or vegetable stock
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt / pepper
- Place the couscous into a heatproof bowl.
- Carefully add the boiling stock and mix well using a large dinner fork.
- Cover with cling film and leave for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the cling film and using your fork, separate the grains and mix in the olive oil.
- Season to taste and add any other ingredients you require.
The better the stock you use, the more tasty the couscous will turn out.