This potato recipe is for potatoes with garlic. This garlic potatoes recipe is quick and easy to cook and tastes great.
Ingredients – 2 portions
- 250g potatoes
- 30g butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1tbs parsley
- Sea salt / pepper (to taste)
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Chop the parsley.
- The skins are left on the potatoes for this recipe, so scrub them really well, removing any dirt.
- Carefully place the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling lightly salted water. Then, turn down the heat and simmer until cooked (approx. 20 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes).
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over a gentle heat and add the crushed garlic and chopped parsley.
- When the potatoes are just cooked, remove from the heat and drain into a colander.
- Return them to the saucepan and place over a gentle heat for a few moments to dry. Then, remove from the heat.
- Using a large dinner fork, gently crush the potatoes into smaller pieces. They will be come quite rustic looking. Then, fold in the butter, garlic and parsley and mix well together. Serve your crushed garlic potatoes hot.