This parsley potatoes recipe is an easy potato recipe to cook. If looking for recipes for potatoes or recipes with parsley, this will be ideal.
Ingredients – 2 portions
- 300g potatoes (charlotte)
- 30g butter
- 10g parsley
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Wash, peel thinly and rewash potatoes. Place into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Add salt and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and gently simmer for about 15–18 minutes or until the potatoes are just cooked (the time will depend on the size of the potatoes).
- Meanwhile, place the butter into a small saucepan, add the chopped parsley and allow the butter to melt over a low heat.
- When the potatoes are cooked, carefully drain into a colander and shake gently. Then, place into a warmed serving dish or onto warmed plates.
- Using a pastry brush, brush over the potatoes with the parsley and butter. Serve the parsley potatoes immediately