This salad dressing recipe is for a balsamic dressing.
Ingredients – Serves 1
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sea salt / pepper
- Whisk together in a clean bowl the mustard, sugar, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Season the balsamic dressing to taste
Salad making tips
We have put together some great tips for making great tasting and simple salads. This includes the use of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.