This salad recipe is for a cucumber salad and uses natural yoghurt. This recipe for cucumber salad is quick and easy to make.
Ingredients – Serves 1
- 50g cucumber
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- Sea salt / pepper
- Peel the cucumber and cut the cucumber into 1cm dice.
- Chop the mint leaves finely and add to the cucumber.
- Season the cucumber salad to taste and mix in the yoghurt.
This salad is refreshing during the summer and is so quick to make.
Salad making tips
We have put together some great tips for making great tasting and simple salads. This includes the use of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.