This salad dressing is for a mint and yoghurt dressing with cucumber. This cucumber salad yoghurt is quick and easy to make.
Ingredients – Serves 1
- 4 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Approx. 10 leaves fresh mint
- 50g cucumber
- Spoon the yoghurt into a clean bowl.
- Wash, dry and finely chop the mint leaves and add to the yoghurt.
- Wash and dry the cucumber. Using a grater, grate the cucumber into the bowl with the yoghurt and mint.
- Mix well together, cover with cling film and store the yoghurt dressing in the fridge until required.
Salad making tips
We have put together some great tips for making great tasting and simple salads. This includes the use of olive oil and extra virgin olive oil.