This easy egg recipe is for egg mayonnaise. The combination of egg and mayonnaise makes a greater starter or snack at any time.
Ingredients – 4 portions
- Eggs (large): 4
- Rocket lettuce: 100g
- Sun-blushed tomatoes:100g
- Mayonnaise: 4 tbs
- Single cream: 2 tbs
- Vinaigrette dressing: 2 tbs
- Paprika pepper: to dust
Getting everything ready
- Make a little vinaigrette for the dressing.
- Hard boil the eggs, refresh under cold running water, shell and carefully cut each egg into half lengthways.
- Wash and dry the rocket, place in a clean bowl and mix with the vinaigrette dressing.
- Mix enough cream with the mayonnaise to make it slightly runny.
- Make a nest of rocket leaves in the centre of your plates.
- Place two halves of egg yolk side down onto the rocket. Knap the mayonnaise mixture over each egg.
- Neatly scatter the sunblushed tomatoes around each plate around the egg mayonnaise.
- Dust with a little paprika pepper and serve the egg mayonnaise.